12/8/10

FLYING BY.
are what these past two months have decided to do.  Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years need to be more spread out so i can enjoy them!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas, I also love that i'm graduating from LDS Business College in 7 days, i LOVE that ill be flying to Vegas to be with family for Christmas in 8 more days. oh, i love sam too:) (always.)
anyways, THANKSGIVING was a blast, however a crazy blizzard storm hit Utah the DAY BEFORE we decided to leave, so the drive was icy and kind of scary for about 4 hours of the drive.  So, the majority of the drive.  I love Thanksgiving though, I always have and this year was no exception. I'll share some goodies(pics) which will be in random order since there are a ton! 
Here is sam shoveling for probably the first time in his life so the road wouldn't be too hard to drive on by our apartment, you can clearly see the abundance of snow that fell in a matter of 4 hours.
Quite Blizzardy.  It was blowing at a horizontal cuz of all the wind. crassi!
YUM, Thanksgiving had officially arrived.
Samuel and my ADORABLE nephew Beckett
Me and my mother:)
THE 3 little darlings, preston, dakota, and naomi :)
everyone, almost:)
The boys... playing video games
 sideways.. but my nephew jace and austin... cuute
samuel, and alll the boys went shooting guns while i worked the "black friday"

No comments:

Post a Comment