4/11/11

Lately i've been messing around with things....
This is by the bottom of my stairs. I made that lil hangy thingy, looks cooler in real life. also, i LOVE scrapbook paper. and went a little wild with it and put some in every room of my house. i'll show a few. haha. i need frameess! i was just so sick of my bare walls.


did i put them too high over my chair? hahaha oh well.

need a frame for my picture still... or do you think it looks fine without one?  (not there obviously, i just dont know which bare wall to choose from so it's there for now.)

Also, these two are old doors or something that were lying around on the business (Materiales Velez) and so I asked mi suegro if i could have them. he said yes, so Sam helped me strip the old paint off and I painted them white and put these black designs on them.  I want to use them as frames for a few wedding pictures, what do you think? Should I put more black on it, or is it fine the  way it is? (I'd like to think I can be as good as my mom in re-doing old furniture and turning them into something beautiful) Anyway... this is it so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment