4/8/11

Samuel is 25!!
I think he had a great birthday.  I made him a scrapbook of my 25 favoritest memories of him and I, and also baked him a cake, and got him some jelly's. (his fav. candies- the worm kind)













BUT, thats not all, I also let him purchase this animal:



He has wanted this dog since he was little. I dont particularly like him, haha but he'll do. 
New news so far, I have a lot of projects i'm working on.  Such as, painting shoes for Sam's aunt, making  a quiet book for her, starting genealogy for gramps, refurbishing old wooden doors to be a frame holder thingy for some wedding pictures, and a 3 canvas painting for my kitchen.  And as always, tying to learn Spanish.  Sam and I also have new callings!  Sam is the new YM president, and I am the new YW secretary.  Hopefully I can do this-with the lack of Spanish. We are slowly but surely decorating our house cool, I am going to fly to Vegas in May, which I cannot wait for, and I think that's about it. Oh, it is WARM WARM WARM here. The sun is ALWAYS shining, the skies are always blue, and the flowers are in bloom.  Although I do wish my house had AC. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it gets hot! haha. 

2 comments:

  1. Roz.....
    Great job with the birthday creativity for your hubby.

    I can't believe you have a doggie now. Que' va???

    Love U

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yah, luckily he's with sam alllll day long, so i dont have to do much dog-sitting:D

    ReplyDelete