6/9/11

I havn't blogged in a month or so!!!!!!!!! SO much has been going on in my/our life that I just havn't blogged.  I returned from my fabulous and much needed Las Vegas trip almost 2 weeks ago now. I had a blast seeing ALL my family.  It's nice all my family is in one place, except me whom destiny decided fit to place me and sam in another country, but its nice because when I go back, I see everybody. Everyone is so good which makes me so happy. I even got to go there for all of the May birthdays! (except 1, i flew in the next day) And there are 5 b-days in May so we had lots of doughnut cakes:) its kinda the jensen's new thing. Make a Krispe Kreme doughnut tower and stick candles on the top. It's delish. I had fun being home, in my old room, doing my old routine.  I even got to babysit the "twins" Preston and Naomi. Ash and the kids came along.  We went to the strip with all the kids to look at the lions and the fishies and all sorts of cool attractions the strip has to offer.  They were WIPED out by the time we were done, but we had a lot of fun. I caught up on TV (American Idol), since we dont have one, Sam and I,... enjoyed my mom and dad's cooking, SHOPPED alot at ALL the stores I have missed, etc... It was nice to get away because now upon my return I have looked at the way I was living day to day, and have been able to make some changes.  I also have started a new spanish class twice a week for an hour and a half with a new teacher who just informed me yesterday that my vocabulary is bad, but I say the words really well.  So I officially speak spanglish! hahaha. This is going to be a very long/challenging process for me.. learning a new language but i'm so up for it. Sam also started a new business recently, of Landscaping. It's alot of hard work for him but so far in being officially in business for only 1 week, they have already 3 clients under their belts. and there is only 2 of them right now working on it. So slowly but surely, the entrepreneur I married is working hard at what he wants to be doing. I'm proud of him for working so hard, he easily has 12 hour days. (I miss him like crazy) but am working on a few things myself.  I have A MILLION ideas for painting and decorating that I want to do.  Sam and I want to re-paint our kitchen and master bedroom.  Also, I am working on hand sewing a quiet book together for Sam's aunt Felicia, and also just finished painting another pair of shoes for her. And tonight the YW president asked me to give the spiritual lesson for YW mutual.  THIS should be interesting.  I'm avoiding the "Spanish" part of it right now by blogging.  I am just going to have them watch a talk by Eyring in spanish.  He's a much better speaker/teacher than I, and the spanish is MUCH better than mine. but it's only 20 min long. so im not sure what else to do.  My wheels are turning. Wish me luck. One more thing, tomorrow is Sam and my 11 MONTH anniversary!!!!!! THIS boggles muh mind because that means we've nearly hit our 1 year mark or marriage. TIME FLIES. It freaks me out. haha. We already have our anniversary planned to go to Ixtapa for 4 days, 3 nights. We will be spending our anniversary on the coast, our fav. place. Anyway, were doing that on the 28 because once July  hits, rates go UP UP UP. So were cheating and celebrating before. Also, another funny thing is that Sam and I bought a piggy bank for BRASIL. We plan on going to the world cup in 2014, so we decided best to save up now. Only bills go in the Piggy bank says Sam so we have somthing to look forward to in a few years-that is if the world doesn't end next year of course:)  WELLP thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment