7/18/11

  My birthday is in almost exactly a month from now. For those of you who know me, you know that my birthday is a big deal to me.  I LOVE BIRTHDAYS, and not just mine, I love to celebrate everyone's birthdays:)  It's the one day out of the year when YOU celebrate YOU, and the whole day is just for YOU.  I especially love mine though.  My husband, however, does not see the point in celebrating birthdays still past the age of 10 I guess. It will be a challenge to change his mind and show him the light, but i'm SO up for the challenge.  Of course since he thinks that way, he has NO clue how to "do" birthdays roz-style.  Or "Jensen" style.  I think that I learned to go all out for birthdays -not spend like a million dollars, go all out (but cake, icecream, gathering of friends and family, or kids bday party, PRESENTS, balloons, kind of go all out)- from what my parents have done with us kids and each other. 
SEE? doesn't matter how old you are!!! 

22, and you still get a crown, and balloon, etc...

even when you're 1, you get one!

A big poster JUST FOR YOU:)

Isn't this THE BEST CAKE IDEA EVERRR?!?!?!! i'm debating this to be my cake and no sharing:)

anyways, birthdays are the best. ever. 
    SO this will be my 3rd birthday with Sam.  19, 20, and now 21! 19-he way passed. 20- I give it a C---. This year i plan to help him out a little with hints as subtle as a gun. a.k.a a birthday guideline.  I'm going to teach him how to really celebrate the birth of someone!! It's a big deal whether he had never thought that way-or not. And i'd better get him used to the fact that birthdays are a big deal if were guna' have a little one of our own. 

took 2 to be sure. hahahahaa
    Which brings me to the next subject.  We are going to be parents at the end of January!!!!!!!!!!! I am 11 weeks pregnant this week. We are so excited at the thought of having a little one.  This will be my Mom and dad's #7 grandchild.  And Sam's parents #1.  This little one will be spoiled !  My mom has already bought fun things.  Im so happy because she always gets the best things.  My mom has the BEST TASTE IN EVERYTHINNNNGGGGGGGGGGG! She's almost dangerous to go shopping with. haha. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, We are so happy for you guys. You guys will be the coolest parents ever. And have the most gorgeous kid in the world. Can't wait t see the process unfold on your blog! Love your blog by the way and we miss you in the ward!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!!! Congrats!!!! I am SO happy for you guys! Being pregnant is so fun. It sucks sometimes, but once you feel that little baby kicking its all worth it. haha ROZ! I am just so excited for you!!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh how did i miss this! congrats beautiful girl! i'm so so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete