Nothing too new to report. Still pregnant as ever, getting bigger every day. Sorry though, I refuse to take a picture until I don't look like a hot mess who got ready as fast as she could in the morning to be on time to work. haha.
Soon though. cross my heart. pinky promise.
Anyways, something I have noticed is that I don't crave any food. Maybe except my mom's spaghetti and my dad's tacos/enchiladas/fruit smoothies.. but I was craving that before I was pregnant... so ... idk.
What I find interesting is that I crave, I mean REALLY CRAVE stores! Stores that I cannot ever go to because they are simply NOT here. In this whole country.
![]() |
| I could do some SERIOUS shopping here... even for baby boy. Most adorable things.. |
![]() |
| AMAZING MALLS..... |
![]() |
| duh. |
![]() |
| k this isn't in vegas, but it's in UT and I miss it! That's all for now. haha. |




No comments:
Post a Comment