I know. All my post for the (almost) past 3 months have been about nothing but the little love of my life. We are on our last two days of being 2 months old. On Wednesday, he will be 3 months. We have finally crossed a mile stone. I remember when he was born people would say, oh he'll be sleeping well when he's about 3 months or... oh, he'll do this or that when he's about 3 months. And now, he actually is! He falls asleep at 8, 8:30, 9, or 9:30 at the latest, and then wont wake up anywhere from 4 -9 hours. All last week it was anywhere from 6-9 hours everyday. To say the least, I am all caught up on the sleep I have lost in these past months. He's perfect at night, I cannot complain. During the day, he does NOT sleep in his crib. Or let me rephrase that, he will not. He sleeps in his bouncy all bundled up. During the night, he sleeps in his crib no problem. I do not get it. haha. He has recently started to "laugh." He really tries to get that laugh out and its the most DARLING thing I've ever heard. He is now wearing bibs, for all the drool and bubbles. He does NOT fit in his NB cloths. Sad day. He will talk back to you if you talk to him, and then add on a HUGE smile. Interesting fact about baby Bo, he will not take the bottle. Therefore, he is my "attached at the hip" buddy. or attached at the boob. hahahaha. I don't mind at all though I love taking him where ever I go. He likes to skype too. He only usually smiles at aunt kamile though. Probably because she sounds like me. ANYWAYS... here are some recents.
 |
| tummy time:) |
 |
| he tries to do the superman |
 |
| my big blue eyed bubble maker |
 |
| he either has his toes tightly closed |
 |
| or spread out wide |
 |
| he tries to be a big boy now and wants to sit up all the time |
 |
| loves talking to daddy |
how adorable! he is getting so big! i can't believe it! i wish i could see him!! i'm so glad you are having a blast with him! you are such a cute lil mom!!!
ReplyDeletei love that he's "trying to laugh" as you say. that's seriously the cutest! and beauuutiful photo of you & sam. dawww : ] xo.
ReplyDelete