5/15/12

very first

I had my very first mothers day! Here in Mexico, they celebrate it on May 10th every single year no matter the day.  So, I celebrated mothers day on Thursday. haha. weird, at first. I had a WONDERFUL day.  My husband really did everything.  I started off the day with a very tired baby.  So, he slept with me in bed until 10:00!! I felt VERY rested.  He was good all day long.  After Sam was done w/ work for the day, he and Bojan gave me roses, and took me to eat Chinese.  YUM.  During our stay at the Chinese restaurant, I made a life altering discovery.  PINA COLADAS.  Why in the world have I never tried these things?!?! Why have I always been anti- coconut????? It just baffles me.  I probably would have drank their whole supply. It was fabulously delicious.   Then he surprised me with a manicure and pedi.  Much needed.  And dessert.  I LOVED it. It was over all just a really good day...  I was content.  To end off the day I watched bride wars and took a pic with a pink sunset.
pink sunset

my roses from baby bo


hes so good to me

this is what time baby officially got up from sleeping this morning .(after waking up at 2, 5, 7, and 9) im not complaining!

good morning!

COCONUT JUUIICE YUM

2 comments:

  1. aw! happy first mother's day to you, rozzy! you're beautiful & i love the photo of you & bojan in bed together...heart-melting! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww!!!!! i'm glad you had such a wonderful day! :) i'm so glad things are going so well out there! you need to email me sometime lil momma!

    ReplyDelete