6/11/12

bo is 4 months!!!!!!!




oops

these r upsidedownnnn, smiley boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

showing his new trick

i hate cats, theyre gross!

hair before....

hahaha 1st haircut!!

mom i look go0o0o0od!

all my hair is gone!!! haha

dads turn... i had to fix it...


this right here is the best drink in the world!!

i love my camera, look at this pic!! i kno, so so random

yayy! his new trick!!!

4 month shot day:(

new toy!!!

date night to downtown w/ mum and dad




my FAVORITE EVER!!!


THEN I GOT HOME AND MADE A SMOOTHIE

his last time wearing my favorite outfit:(





















I am quite behind in our latest happenings.

2 comments:

  1. awwww how cute!!! is it insanely hot there this summer? i can't believe he is 4 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roz,
    Yes, I have been reviewing your blog......I know you don't have as much time to update nowadays, but all of your pics and posts are precious, colorful, and I love them all. Keep it up forever.............
    Love ya,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete