There are always so many things during my days that I want to document on my blog but simply do not have the time to and therefore forget. (i know, huge runon) haha.
Luckily it is easier for me to snap a pic... so I still have the memories, and also remember what the heck I wanted to blog about in the first place! :D .... motherhood.
However, one major event that I do remember is that my little baby who's supposed to just be a baby forever has started growing teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two. At the exact same time. He sucks on everything, including my clothes, hair. fingers, arms... and last Saturday (8/4) while sucking on my hand, I noticed a little hard, sharp poke. I knew. TEETH! I was sooo excited cuz my lil baby is growing up and is going to have little toothies in him mouth! AWH!!! And then the excitement almost immediately went away when I thought of:
1. Babies are miserable when teething=Mom miserably frustrated
2.(this probably explains the TERRIBLE nights lately)
3. He's not a little baby anymore
4. I want him to be my little baby forever. Without teeth.
5. I am still breastfeeding. Teeth and breastfeeding....hmm............
Any ways...
Everyday is a new adventure and i love being his mommy.
 |
| he loves his baths. |
 |
| swimming in a real pool for the first time. |
 |
| the property where all the natural warm water pools are |
 |
| gorgeous |
 |
| my lil chunker sooo relaxed the whole time |
 |
| darling. |
 |
| he even took an hour nap under the tree |
 |
| me heyy!!! |
 |
| playing w/ daddy |
 |
| mastering the art of sitting |
 |
| hair is LONG enough to do now:)!!! |
 |
| 6 months old! |
 |
| playing in his walker. which he books it in. and literally runs over my feet. |
 |
| visiting SMA's cool lake |
 |
| old enough to eat fruits and veggies now. |
 |
| while dad is watching him at abuelitas .... |
 |
| grabs everything! |
 |
| sitting like a big boy:) |
 |
| yawwwnnn!!! |
 |
| trying to entertain him w/ his toys |
 |
| he loves his new letter mats |
 |
yum! LOve this lil guy.
|
AS for Samuel and I...
I am all about Bojan. Day and night. He is my whole life. While trying to maintain a clean household (WAY harder than I thought, being a mom) Be a nice caring wifey, & trying to cook & do laundry & still TRY to look cute everyday & trying to learn a new language... still... &trying to do something for the girls in YW who really need that something to jump start their testimonies and fuel their spiritual fire ( all while not being able to efficiently communicate w/ them. YES ITS VERY FRUSTRATING) & make a quiet book for Sam's aunt all hand sewn all very time consuming & trying to find a balance between it all. Moms out there... is there a balance???? haha or am I just the only one who is really REALLY bad at finding it. Because I can only have real time while baby is napping (which by the way HE IS A TERRIBLE NAPPER, and has never slept over 2 hours in a nap) and so when he naps I can either do ONE of those on my list. And if I work on my quiet book then I dont clean and my house gets neglected and if I clean then cooking gets put off... and so on.......... BUT I suppose its all in the journey.

Samuel is working working working! His business is doing great... he is advertising in 25 hotels so far in SMA and plays basketball 3 days a week AND is a trooper with his 6:30 am bishoprick meetings every Sunday morning. He's a great dad to Bo.
We are truly blessed. I guess the thing I need to remember more is to always count my blessings.
Oh my goodness best update ever! Bojan is a chunky little thing! He is so cute I wish I could smoother him in kisses! I'm so glad Sam's business is doing so well! Yahoo!! I can't believe he wakes up so early on sundays, ouch! Just don't stress Roz...you are doing a wonderful job being such a good mother and wife just don't let it overwhelm you. I read this quote and thought it would help you...
ReplyDelete“Most of us have more things expected of us than we can possibly do.
As breadwinners, as parents, as Church workers and members, we face
many choices on what we will do with our time and other resources.
“We should begin by recognizing the reality that just because
something is good is not a sufficient reason for doing it. The number
of good things we can do far exceeds the time available to accomplish
them. Some things are better than good, and these are the things that
should command priority attention in our lives.”
I hope that helps, love and miss ya girly!!
oh my gosh and tell Sam i got a "betty crocker" purse. hahahha
ReplyDeletehahahahaha oh my gosh ! i will. so funny!! and im jealous i saw it on your blog its gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! & thankyou so much for the quote. its amazing im going to copy it!
ReplyDelete