10/29/12

9 months

Baby BO turned 9 months while we went on our vacation to CA to visit my sister and her family.
Month #8 has been one of my favorite months so far with him.  I cannot believe how much he has grown in these past few months. When I came here to LV to visit, he was at the end of his 7th month, turned 8, and now is 9 months old!! He is growing up so fast in just one vacation! Some fun things that have happened.

  • He learned to crawl by trying to get the remote control and grandma caught it on video
  • He learned to dance when music comes on
  • He can mimic voices and noises
  • He sings
  • He still LOVES kids, loves seeing his cousins
  • He plays with toys all day long
  • He loves cars or other things with wheels and pushes them back and forth
  • He loves balls.  bouncy balls, baseballs, a soft Micky mouse ball etc...
  • He turns without fail, every single time I try to change him. He hates it now.
  • He'll crawl away from me as fast as he can and laugh when I'm about to change him.
  • He plays with eyelashes, and grabs peoples noses when they hold him, and tries to grab tongues  and teeth, and ears.
  • He plays with his ears and hair 
  • He knows when anyone is eating and will either crawl to them or make noises at them and open his mouth.
  • He now eats table food
  • Takes 3 naps a day
  • We recently went to the beach, and he LOVED it. 
  • He ate the sand, and took a bite of a sand dollar (don't worry we got it out) haha
  • He'll eat everything, including grass and leaves and whatever else he can find so we have to be very careful
  • He waves still
  • Got 5 teeth up top, and has 2 on bottom
  • He is extremely friendly with everyone
  • He hates his car seat with a passion
  • He hates the stroller
  • He loves to be held
  • He always always always sleeps on his belly now.  I'll put him on his back and he'll flip over immediately on his back
  • He can pull himself up to stand on things
  • He lets go and will stand up for a few seconds by himself
  • He lately has been wanting to play at 3 am and 5 am 
  • He is so happy all the time. i love experiencing watching him grow. its amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww how cute! He is getting so big and learning so many new things! :) love the update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I want to see that little boy so bad! I wish Vegas and ABQ were closer together, I would be there in a heartbeat. Your husband misses you and is lonely and bored. He told me so. Hurry and go back home to him so we can all do a video chat!

    ReplyDelete