Even through the cloroxing, lysol-ing, and washing every peice of clothing/bedding, washing hands, hand-sanatizing, etc, somehow Bojan still managed to obtain a random fever yesterday and has it still today. A fever, and nothing else. I dont get it. Can we not go even a week without some sickness ruining my days?? Literally somebody has been sick every other week since Dec. 27, 2012. It just doesn't stop or go away. We have one great happy week after being sick, either Sam, me, or Bojan,and I finally think we're catching a break and then boom. hit. again. I think i'll just stay inside my house for the next year and not go anywhere or let anybody in. Maybe that will fix my problem? Meanwhile, i'll go crazy. I'm considering it. It may be worth it. Oh, and to top it off, all of the sudden this pretty little puppy we saved and took in stopped eating and drinking water and wouldn't play anymore or move randomly 3 days ago. This morning we found her dead in her little house. I just about sunk into my chair, never wanting to get up. So, yay to me and this UBER-OVERLY SUCKY YEAR so far. Is it possible for people to just have horrible years? Not days or a month, just a full on smack in the face year? I know like in church everyone says to stop focusing on you and how horrible your life seems at the moment in time, it will pass and you will be ok, its just a test and the Lord doesn't give you anything you cannot handle. But this time, I think he got it wrong. I cant handle all this sickness. It just puts my happy spirits down, annnnnnd I just get really annoyed. Annnnnnnnnd then my cute puppy dies. That sucks. The end.
Roz...........but wait, there's more.......!!!
ReplyDeleteThank heavens we can look back now to almost 5 months ago and hardly even remember the sickness, misery, and long days - and nights - waiting for it to pass.