So sad. I did, however take pictures at the zoo, because we went to the zoo, and at Antigua, and very few at the wedding. Ugh.
So we got there Tuesday. I got majorly car/bus sick, threw up on the bus hahaha and felt like the worst I had felt in forever, and hated that our trip started like that. I took anti-nausea/dizzy pills the rest of the trip because of the driving and being in the back seat and curvy roads and all that good stuff. I have never been one to get car-sick.. until this trip haha.
Anyways, so Tuesday we went to the mall, I ate Quiznos (yum) and Sam enjoyed himself some Taco Bell. I know, we go to Guatemala to do "american" things. I don't even care. It was heaven. And I loved that mall.
And we slept really well that night after a long day of traveling.
Wednesday, we went to the zoo! Need I say more? The zoo is awesome. It is always amazing to me to see all the different kinds of animals and how they are/act. And most of them had babies! So there were mini-animals too! And we went to Pia's house this day, and ate peruvian food .. in Guatemala. haha Which included heart. It was good, until they told me what it was! Then seriously it tasted different after that and I "got full." haha. Guatemala is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Where Pia lives is like a jungle heaven. Trees on trees. Seriously, and I thought Seattle was green.
Thursday, the rest of the brothers and Samantha and gramps arrived. This day we went to Antigua. Coolest city amongst the forest. There we had the YUMMIEST food with the most amazing view. And then we checked out the market..
| this is actual height difference between our friend, and this Guatemalan man. |
| k, these were so cool! |
| nbd, just checking someone out and im like 5... haha |
| guats up? haha |
Friday was chill and we just went to the mall.. like all evening. Pia and Dan were way busy with last minute wedding arrangements... It was fun because Samantha was here and I had a "girl partner" to shop with. Samuel my sweet husband ACTUALLY bought me a necklace to wear to the wedding! hahaha I think all the peer pressure from his siblings helped because I had been asking him for literally 3 days for one but we'll just call him sweet and that say that he wanted to hahaha. Then we got really bored and decided, why not, lets go to the movies. We went! Samuel and I turned into that couple and took Bojan to the movies hahaha. He enjoyed his popcorn and the movie. haha. He was quiet, sat on Sam or my lap, and watched almost the whole movie.. and at the end he just turned around and fell right asleep on Sam. It was cute.
Saturday was the wedding day. It finally came and we were all pretty excited to see how the day would go.
We got semi-ready, packed our wedding outfits, and went straight to the venue to help out and hang out. We helped out a bit, ate some taco bell, and got ready for the ceremony. We were sort of rushing towards the end to get ready because we didn't know what time to be ready exactly and were just hoping we'd be ready in time. Which we were. I wore my necklace that Sam bought me, and it went perfectly with my dress. The venue was deliciously gorgeous. The trees were surrounding the place... it was exotic and so green. The white tent was in the middle of it all, and had beautiful gold and coral decorations inside. It felt like the setting in the Twilight movie when they got married. The fog rolled in, and made it feel like we were on a cloud. I was really happy to see my brother in law get married to the girl of his dreams. It made me excited to see who everyone ends up with, in both my family and my husbands family. It really is such an exciting time in ones life, and it brought back memories of my own special day with Sam.
| My awesome necklace! |
| So happy for you uncle Dan! |
Sunday.. we traveled home. It was a long day and I was so ready to just be home, even though I didn't really want our vacation to end. It was a perfect time.
No comments:
Post a Comment