So I got my wedding pictures a few weeks ago and was beyond thrilled about it. I received over 600 photos. So I'll share the best ones and try to narrow it down to a few! My amazing photographer is Billy Concha Mignuet from Capio Photography.
Mr. & Mrs.
Mom & Dad
Bride & Groom
The Jensen sibblings:)
Newlyweds
Me and the PRETTIEST bridesmaids around
My new husband & I
My hot wedding party
My cousin Sophie sang a love song for us
My BEYOND AMAZINGLY PERFECT reception
Las Vegas NV Temple, 7/10/10
Our perfect reception
Our first dance as husband and wife..
gotta get some air under all that fabric!! :)
one of the top fav's...
crazy, but fun tradition from Mexico
the vicious throwing of the boquet and guarder haha.
Amazing socks... haha me & the groomsboys
All my ADORABLE nieces&nephews, cept Beckett who was with his mommy
I nicely whispered to him " don't you dare put frosting on my face sam!" haha a lot of good that did. Made for a really really cute picture though... :)
Toasts given by the maid of honor and the groom of honor(whats it called for the guy?haha)
i like this perspective of the cake and us kissing its super cute:)
It really is as fun as it looks haha
And the first dance really is as fun/romantic/perfect as it looks too.
OK, so OBVIOUSLY I suck at narrowing it down. But REALLY? After 600 pics, I think I got the best ones. Although I could probably keep going and going. Our wedding day was purely magical, and perfect. It's everything and SO MUCH MORE than I thought that day would be. My dreams really did come true. I'm SO grateful for what I know as a member of the church. And am so grateful for family. ILOVEFAMILY!

















Roz,
ReplyDeleteIt's 18 March 2011. I've just now had a quiet hour when everyone's asleep to go through your older blog posts. You've done a wonderful job with this blog, and it's a brightly colored tapestry that displays your world for the rest of us to see and share. Thank you for being so special, and for sharing with all of us. Love,
Dad
haha i just saw this! yah im looking through old stuff too:) thanks for the nice comment!!! its just a little taste of meee. blogging= pretty cool stuff. haha
ReplyDelete