9/23/10

OK so these are too good to pass up.. had to put more;)

Jensen/Velez Families
My lovelies. 
i think this ones so so cute
this one too..
My husband and all the brothers
sexy ladies! and my sexy hubs!
Love? Yes. 
sOo cute.
my girls were always ready for the photos, the boys haha not so in to it :)
i loved my cake. didn't want to ruin it, it looked soo pretty!!
adorable mini cupcakes/ prettiest flowers
I wish I actually got to eat this night, it looks SOOO bomb!
Seriously, Gaya, a wonderful sister in my stake in LV did my food for me and she did an amazing job everyone LOVED the food. It looked sooo beautiful.
it was a dream come true in there. i was in shock i was soo happy with the outcome;) ALL that hard work and planning sure did pay off.  I wouldn't change a thing.
We had MINI desserts, they were a hit.
 look how adorable they are!!
A massive shoutout to Becky&Rachel Lacature who made all of this a reality, they are so talented!
Dance with my dad to a country song called "i loved her first." WHY did I pick that song?!? I cried my eyes out and my dad had to change the subject haha so I wouldn't look I had puffy eyes. But what can you expect?! LOVE my dad:)
This one is just toooo cute:) Sam and his mama.
Another Mexican Tradition, bride&groom on chairs, girls run around trying to knock the bride off, (they never actually do) and then the boys try to knock the groom off, & make them let go of eachothers hands.( theyre much rougher than the girls)  It was crazy fun.
See? much crazier. haha
This was so fun haha. Sam was dancing and taking his jacket off it was HILARIOUS.
It was really funny and akward hahahaha.
Caught in the act!! It looked really cute though and we got lots of honks.

No comments:

Post a Comment