Lately: I MISS MY FAMILY!! Luckily i'm only 51/2 hours away from my mom/family but still that's so far away. I wish i could just go home whenever i wanted haha. I think i started missing my parents and little brothers and my sister and brother and their kids sooo much when I came up to SLC for school. I just wanna hangout with them! However, my mom came and visited for a WHOLE week last week and it was so fun and so nice. We did girly stuff, which I don't get to do much because Sam is not into girly things. Although I force him to do girly stuff with me every once in a while. haha. Girls need girly stuff and girl play dates, Its mandatory!! Anyway, it was so fun when my mom came. Luckily I brought my camera and we went out and did fun things. First, we hung out here in salt lake, and went to this ADORABLE and un-affordable store that had adorable things and just looked around. then we went to this fabulously cute place called Gardner Village somewhere by Sandy. It was SO fun and SO cute and we got to look around at all the fun Halloween stuff and we had doughnuts and cookies and then did things around there for a few hours. We also got to eat lunch with an old family friend Barbara here in SLc and caught up on good times. We also went to Thai Pan the cutest home store ever. Anyway it was just fun to have a few days with girly fun shopping and stuff.
This is such a cool hat! In one of the stores at Gardner Village
A really cute crown i wanted haha
and also a lamp that i fell in love with and wanted...
kamile and i by a lifesized witch! again at Gvillage
&lifesized raggedy ann doll
Gorgeous fall colors in Provo
gorgeous weekend...and fall colors on my moms xterra
Temple Square with my mom, me, kamile, and my aunt veronica..
END to a perfect week w/ the motha!
No comments:
Post a Comment