Roz - I looked at your facebook uploaded pix from Mom's trip on my phone last night while I was waiting for the boys at the haunted house last night for 1.75 hours. Great pix! So I went on your blog to catch up since I'm the only one awake on this beautiful Sunday morning 10/24. I love and miss you. You're so creative, and your blog is just one more expression of your artistic creative 'skills'. Sweet!!!! I love you. Daddy
thanks dad. i have collected a great amount of photos on facebook and probably will on here too!!!!!!!! ILLOVVVEYOU TOO DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha yes skills. "sweet!"
Roz - I looked at your facebook uploaded pix from Mom's trip on my phone last night while I was waiting for the boys at the haunted house last night for 1.75 hours. Great pix! So I went on your blog to catch up since I'm the only one awake on this beautiful Sunday morning 10/24. I love and miss you. You're so creative, and your blog is just one more expression of your artistic creative 'skills'. Sweet!!!! I love you. Daddy
ReplyDeleteThe shading and everything is amazing!
ReplyDeletethanks dad. i have collected a great amount of photos on facebook and probably will on here too!!!!!!!! ILLOVVVEYOU TOO DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha yes skills. "sweet!"
ReplyDelete