11/2/10


Just had a pretty fun weekend, I have a 3 hour break until my next class, soo i'll write about it!! Sam got to dress up as THREE things this year, and I got to dress up as TWO things haha. Lucky us.  So there was a costume contest at Sam's work, so we dressed him up as a Cholo thug haha(see below).

Yep, that's my husband!



this is my favorite arm.. haha









his other arm...
his neck/face/chest. haha yes that's "me" on his neck!  haha.
Okay so that was fun.  He had to go to Wal-mart before he went to work and he said he got some good stares. But Wal-mart is full of interesting people anyways so I guess it wasn't too out of the norm.  He walked into work and was a hit.  However, he didn't win the contest, Boooo right??! oh well, it was worth a try. He should have won.  Any ways, so that was FRIDAY day. 
Friday night we had this ward party ( Our first ward party at Halloween awh) and the theme was a1920's Murder Mystery.  It was a lot more fun that I anticipated!  Every one got SO dressed up and it was SO much fun.
1920'S cutest couple... :P
a friend in the ward, she looked so good..
Sam and some men from the ward.. they were SO funny.. 
my bishop's adorable wife..
the "girls" in the ward
the "boys" (sam at the very top w/ his fav. pose of the night)
That was our Friday:) 
Then SATURDAY, was a fun day.  Sam is on the LDSBC's Soccer team at school, so they've had games every Saturday.  This was their last game, and they WON 2-0.  They played SO well.  It was nice for me because I love watching Sam play. Makes me so proud:) I love watching him play. haha anyways, it just so happens to be a GORGEOUS morning/afternoon, the fall colors are at their best right now and so the trees on the field were just sooo stunning. 
BRIGHT yellow/green trees. (it rained the rest of the day about an hour and a half after the game)
pretty, right?
my HANDSOMEST husband on the field..

doing a header... sexy boy!
victoryyyy!!!! :) haha good times.. 


AFTER this, we went and ate at our FAVORITE Thai Food place of all time and then it started to pour rain.  It was delish. Then later on this night we were invited by a friend of ours to go dancing.  I borrowed my sister Kamiles ID and got in hahahah. which is pretty hilarious. It was alot of fun.  We got to get all dressed up and go DANCE, which we don't do often at all, but we both really enjoyed getting out on the dance flo again. haha.Sam dressed up as Christiano Ronaldo, and I whipped out a "cat" costume in like 10 minutes. haha
he made a pretty good ronaldo.. sexy!!!! ow oww!!!
HAHA. me as a cat.
That was fun. 
NEXT day, SUNDAY(which you all know haha) was Sam and my first day in our new calling, THE NURSERY!! hahahahaha. It was interesting, and will take some getting used to.  It actually made church feel like i went by a little faster for some reason.. Most of the kids warmed up to us fairly quickly which was nice... Sam just built "big tall buildings" with the boys ( There were like 10 boys vs. 1 girl) and the kids thoroughly enjoyed knocking it down every 3 minutes haha.  I read them all a story and just talked with them about their lives haha.  One kid kept trying to look up my skirt (weird, haha) I was like ummm no we don't look up peoples skirts. I should've told his mother. haha...BUT we survived. Sam then made my new FAVORITE dinner of ours, some apple pork thingy with mashed potatoes and corn it was sooooo good. 
  It's as good as it looks.
Anyway, that day ended juuuust right:) good food, good company, talking with my family, and a gorgeous sunset.
AMEN to this weekend!!!! Wishin' it was this eventful everyyyy weekend!!! xo







3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! me and my hubby are in nursery too! we love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds so fun! I didn't know you guys were called to nursery! I loved serving in there when we were first married. It helps a lot if you follow the schedule the church outlines...
    free time, lesson, color, snack, books, play time...or something like that.
    I love all your costumes...you guys looked awesome!
    Hope your feeling better after the other night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love checking in on your blog. It looks like you guys are LOVING married life. You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete