11/20/10

THANKSGIVING IS SO SOON
Right now I am listening to Christmas music for the first time this year and i'm in a very "happy place" right now. Christmas music is the ultimate feel good kind of music.  In exactly 4 days Sam, kamile, and I will be on our way to Las Vegas for the Thanksgiving Holiday. We have extended family coming, everyone in my family will be there and I cannot wait!! i love my familyyyyy :). and i love that sam gets to share Thanksgiving with me and the "Jensens" this year. I still cant believe its November, and that there is only one more month left of this year until it will be 2011.  It makes me sad/happy, because I don't really like starting a new year because it is such a big change!! Especially since this year is my last year in the USofA.  Sam and I will be moving to Mexico at the end of Jan., which is 2011.  SOO close!! I have to get myself ready.  It has been a wonderful year with many ups and downs, and many special moments. 2010 will always be a special year in my memory.  I, personally, have SO MUCH to be grateful for.  I am grateful that Thanksgiving gives people the opportunity to just be thankful. We also will be taking family pictures! My sister in law ASHLEE ALBRIGHT JENSEN (whom is EXTREMELY talented at photography) will be taking them. I love family pics! haha.  anyway, these next few days couldn't go by annyyy slower!  its like waiting for christmas haha. yayyy for Thanksgiving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment