3/15/11

just wanted to post some recent pics from Mexico!!! Everything is great here. It's sunny and warm. I miss everyone in Vegas, Spanish is coming slowly but surely, just finished a painting, will post soon:)
For some reason these tile shapes inspire me.
this is by the hugest park of all time, i thought the view was pretty

the ivy/bogenvillias or how ever you spell it, cover the wall of this house completely
This is samantha sam and me, watching his brothers play bball

this is on top of some house, i love it. Sam and I will be doing something similar to our house one day... 
aside from my nieces and nephews, this baby is one of the cutest i have ever seen! he's in our ward.
Doors. Doors here are the most colorful, vintage looking things i've ever seen on a house. haha. They're all colors, shapes and sizes. I like them.

Add caption
This is a lamp holder thing with star lamps. I personally love it.  Sam did too, so we are having one made, for around 20 bucks:)
I'm happy old me still:) 

2 comments:

  1. Roz,
    Mom tried to post a comment about the pix, but it didn't work for her. Anyway, these are some amazing pix. The colors are so alive, and the photos you've chosen truly represent the best and the beautiful where you are. The beauty is always found where there are eyes to see it.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah good saying dad did you make it up!??!?! probably did. hahaha anyways, thanks i enjoy photo taking, even if im not pro!

    ReplyDelete