3/28/11

Thoughts-
This weekend was interesting. I had a friend from HS who killed himself this past Friday. I just felt this overwhelming sadness the moment I read the text. I couldn't help but think how precious life is. My mum said it perfectly..."youth is precious...Life is a gift of great value....it is so sad it was cut short." I couldn't help to think about my own brothers.  This friend I had, was handsome, athletic- especially in swimming, 18 (young), and LDS.  Then I thought of my little brothers, who are HS age, Jashon and Lorenzo, who are handsome, athletic- in swim also, 17 and 14, and LDS.  I thought of how grateful I am to have little brothers who make good choices. Because- I didn't realize this ( i'm not sure if teenagers really do) but literally EVERY decision, whether it be big or small, WILL effect your future, who you are, and who you will become. So a little shout out to the youth out there- the iron rod is the word of God, and will safely guide you through life:)
RIP- Jay Sirat


No comments:

Post a Comment