Dont get me wrong. I love the sun, but there is just something about rainy days that makes me fall in love. I have lived in Seattle 2 years of my life where it was like this often, I was 14&15 years old there. I remember getting sick of it and just wanting to see the sun, but since moving back to oh so SUNNY Las Vegas, and now living in oh so SUNNIER Mexico, I am sick of the sun and just want to see them rain clouds!!!!!!!! Also, Sam had a soccer game last night at 10. IN the constant drizzly rain- exactly like a Seattle drizzle. They lost pretty bad haha, but Sam said the rain was a contributor to their loss. I had fun watching, as I always do. For those of you who don't know, there is NO a/c here. Only in certain (huge) houses, or in some churches. But not it my house, or in our church. Its rough. haha. Our summer goal is to invest in getting some sort of cooling system. Or i'm afraid we'll melt before winter comes. And then when winter comes, we might freeze before we can melt next summer. However, i'd like to make a quick shout out to Costco, for having everything one might need. We'll be making a trip to there soon, for some kind of cooling system, and for winter, heating. It is a beautiful sight here when it rains though. All the normal vibrant colors and cobble stone streets of my city somehow obtain a darkened but bright appearance and I love the look of it. I know, should of taken pics. Next time.
This Friday we take a trip to the temple. Yes, you read right, TRIP. aTWO DAY trip. For all of you who take advantage of having a temple so close, SHaaaame shame!!! I used to be one of them. Now the nearest temple to me is in oh so beautiful-not- Mexico City. Our ward manages a bus trip once a month, this is the first time Sam and I will be attending. It will go as follows, We leave Friday at 6, get there around 9, the temple actually has areas where people who come from far can sleep and stuff, so we'll be camping out there Friday night, do our thing Saturday morning/afternoon, and then head back home. I HATE buses SO MUCH, they're gross, slow and make me car sick. but hopefully Heavenly Father will be good to me and bless me for being obedient and make it not that bad.

Roz,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a GREAT trip to the Temple. And that you remembered to put Aunt Donna and her family on the prayer roll. I hope you didn't get car sick. Just keep counting those blessings.
Love,
Dad