6/24/11

I have been in heaven. It's been raining the last 4 days now and its cloudy again today! (not consistently, but whatever, i like any rain) Not to mention the smell of fresh rain should be in a febreeze or something because i'd totally buy it.  It's the best smell ever. Two days ago Sam took me to a place i'd never been before. It's close, and by the park that's like a forest, and is sooo beautiful.  I'm glad I brought my camera, even though my camera is dying:( sad day.  Anyways, it was where SMA was first "founded" by the Catholics who believe it was a sign from above that an eagle, on a cactus, would have a snake in its mouth.  Weird.  I like Brigham Young's vision on the SLC area better :) haha. ANYways, it was beautiful, full of HUGE trees, and green, and great views of SMA.  It made me wanna move up there in one of those GORGEOUS houses.  


this is the PARK. coolest park ever





sam said when he was in middle school people would LITERALLY come here to wash their cloths! no one anymore though.... they might have found the light! aka washers. and dryers.

me and this huge and pretty palmy


it was HUGE. the trunk.

again, these leafs were huge.

where SMA was founded. haha. with saints.

soooo pretty. soooo green!






i was liteally looking straight up to take this picture. you can't really tell but there are HUGE white birds in this tree that fly there from the lake to sleep and drop huge poo poo's on the ground that smell like fish. hahahahhaha. i know tmi.

a house!

sooo pretty. all rock.


stairs that went on forever. we climed them. to get the best view ever.

i dont know, i just liked this. red, yellow, white, blue, detail... so cool! fav. part of sma.



cool red door!



i mentioned in a way earlier post that i have an obsession w/ doors here. They're so cool. 



When mutual was almost over it began POURING rain and lightning and thundering.  I  LOVED IT!  we got soaking wet walking from our gate to our house. i was up to my ankles in water. water doesn't sink very well into cobblestone rock. hahaha. 


I had a great last couple of days. This week has been good. WELL except for the biggest scare ever we had the other night. I'll briefly describe it in another post, i've run out of room, too many pics! haha.                        

1 comment:

  1. Roz,
    Again, great pix. Thanks for sharing. I'm sitting in the Seattle airport waiting for my flight, and looking out the window at rain, gray clouds, and green pine trees. It's beautiful in the pacific northwest kind of way -- way different than the SMA beauty. I'm sure the rain there has been more than welcomed - remember the evening of your reception in SMA last August, and the rain???

    ReplyDelete