Ok, so "THE SCARE" hahahaha. The other night, the first night it was raining we were DEAD asleep when all of the sudden Sam gets out of bed all weird and quiet. I'm thinking, oh how nice he probably doesn't want to wake me up. SO he's gone for a while it seems, i'm like half awake half asleep. I hear him go lock the door, then he calls his dad. I can guesstimate what he says because he was speaking spanish. He came back to the room and im just looking at him waiting for what he's guna say. He tells me that he heard foot steps right outside our window, which we leave open to get some cold air in our room, and heard whispers! I start to officially freak out!!! Obviously. He went to turn on the porch light too cuz maybe those ppl didn't know someone was there. (we live on my father in law's business property, so people wouldn't come to break in our house they would most likely come to see whats in the office and what supplies they could get, since its a construction business there are lots of materials there) So, we didn't hear anything for a while, like a half hour. I'm assuming they, it , he, she, whoever was there got scared when they realized someone was there and just hid out and didn't move. So, Sam comes back to bed from looking outside our windows, and we decide to try and sleep. Literally 2 min after that, we hear THE loudest noise, twice about 30 sec. apart from eachother. It really scared us!! It was right by our window/house. (there is this metal covering by our house where I painted my white door thingy's) It was too loud to be a cat, or dog, or bird, and on top of it, it was raining and it was really loud! (i'm guessing it was them, it, she, he, whoever, whatever was trying to make a quick escape and wasn't so quiet about it.) Sam got up looked at me, and was like, should I call the cops? i'm like YEA DUHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would have the moment i heard something, but.. whatever. So he turns on all the lights and calls the cops. The scary part about this though, is that the cops can come, but they can't get in our gate unless they jump, or someone opens it for them. So Sam got Bentley, who was dead asleep during all of this ( a lot of help HE was pshh. ) and asked if we had a bat, (which made me scared) which we don't have a bat, and so he grabbed a knife from the kitchen. Too much action for my taste. He had to walk all the way to the gate to open it for the cops!! I was dying! hahaha. He was fine, and the cops came and searched around, but didn't find anything and nothing was missing. OK SO BEFORE you all freak out, Daniel, my brother in law's house, is being built in front of ours, twice before they have found random supplies missing from over there, so I think that this was one of those things where they jumped over from Dan's house by the wall, and were looking to take something. The workers are now, as we speak, building the walls by our houses over there really high so it doesn't happen again. SO no worries. That is why i've been here since noon blogging and facebooking because the loud banging noises are annoying the heck out of me. haha.
On a more serious sad note, my mom's brother, my uncle Levi lost his battle with cancer yesturday. I was really sad to find out I had no clue it was going to happen so soon. Sam and I got the chance to visit him and his family in San Antonio last Aug. I believe, and it was the last time I saw him. He was super funny and nice. Pray for his family at this time, please:) Love you uncle levi!!!
We pray for your safety and welfare every day. Thankfully you're safe!!! Love, Dad
ReplyDelete