 |
| in two days sam and i are going HERE. to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!!! (yes early, because prices rise next week) |
 |
| im so excited for the beach and ocean.... anyways...... haha |
So this past weekend we got the chance to visit el templo en mexico city. Like I mentioned earlier, its a trip. A two day trip. It actually took us 5 hours to get there on a bus. There was tons of traffic and we left an hour later than scheduled. I slept the majority of that bus ride so, it flew by for me. But we went to bed around 12:30-1 ish. Then everyone got up at 5:30 ish to catch the 6 o'clock session. Sam and I however, decided to go to the 8 o'clock session. I was still soooo tired though, because I didn't sleep well. There were too many noises at night. Anyways the Mexico temple is a lot bigger than I anticipated! It has only been around since 1983, so it's a huge blessing to the people here because its "close" to people like us more than other temples. There were like 10 other buses that came! Members take trips every weekend, and the Temple is FULL. It's good:)



 |
| after the temple we were STARVING and walked a block to BURGER KING! I know i'm crazy to get excited over BK. It's not even the best one. But here in SMA we ONLY have McDonalds. Luckily I like Mc., but I have withdrawls from fast food resturaunts on a weekly basis... wether its Sonic, BK, Taco Bell, Arby's, In N Out or annny of them... name it , I miss it. OK but it was sooo good:) |
 |
| On Sunday while talking to the fam. outside, I got eaten alive. 21 mosquito bites on my legs and feet people. 21! I hate this bug more than spiders, cockroaches, and scorpions combined. They are pesty, and relentless. The have no pitty, no mercy. Whats the point for them again?? Because if I dont find a legit point I will devote my life to killing them all. hahah jk. no I wont but I really dont see the point of their existence besides to make me itch and annoyed. |
 |
This is a lime! At the grocery store! I just had to take a picture, it was huge. haha.
|
Nice!!!! I hate mosquitos too.......
ReplyDelete