Love to read all your entries Rozslin...I know how you feel about your birthday. When you come to the state we will have to put together a few celebrations for you, one for your birthday and one for the new baby! I loved your photos of your anniversary...how very fun for both of you. I also enjoyed hearing of the cocaroach (as you spelt it) haha and how fast Sam jumped. Many happy days ahead for you two...we love and miss you always...mom
Love to read all your entries Rozslin...I know how you feel about your birthday. When you come to the state we will have to put together a few celebrations for you, one for your birthday and one for the new baby! I loved your photos of your anniversary...how very fun for both of you. I also enjoyed hearing of the cocaroach (as you spelt it) haha and how fast Sam jumped. Many happy days ahead for you two...we love and miss you always...mom
ReplyDelete