8/24/11

Finally 21!
I don't feel any different.  Never do on birthdays, but I had a great weekend anyways.  We went swimming under the nice warm sun on Saturday, then Sam took me to Queretaro(another city) for dinner at Chili's.  I love Chili's.  It was very delicious. It satisfied my "I need to taste some American food" desire.  Then the next day- Sunday, my actual birthday, I got a sweet good-morning happy birthday kiss from Sam before he had to leave for his early morning meetings.  Then he walked in about half hour before church in his nice suit and tie with flowers in one hand, and a card in the other.  I took a mental picture because it was really sweet of him and I wanted to remember it.  He also made me a yummy breakfast.  It was a wonderful birthday morning.  Then we went to church. annnnnnnnnnnnd after, Sam's grandpa, aunt, and uncle came over-like they usually do most Sunday's- and we ate my fav. food.  Spaghetti. Then Sam's mom made some home-made ice-cream. SO good. And she bought me a like triple chocolate cake. SOOO good.  I got to talk to allll my family too which was really nice!!!!!!!!! ANNND my parents sent me a FedEx birthday package with lots of things I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE. I am blessed.  It was a very good birthday.  Here's to being 21 and young!!!!!!!! wooohoo!















1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Yay!!! I am so glad you had such a good birthday!! :) And yay for Chili's!! They are my faavorite restaurant, cause they have the yummiest honey mustard EVER! hahaha That cake looks so good and the ice cream sounds SO delicious!

    ReplyDelete