Shopping is one of the greatest things to do ever. I'm sorry, but it just is! It's fun, you find things you LOVE, and in this case I got to spend time with the "girls."
Another one of my most favorite things to do is watch my husband play basketball. He has a game every Saturday in the afternoon and it's really amusing. haha they win every game and they play really well!
Also, Sam and I like to take walks around the down-town Jardin... there's always alot of fun things around to see, so many colors and people, and we enjoy just hanging out there. Oh and eating ice cream:)
 |
| clouds are so cool |
 |
| the guy who gives us our fav. ice cream |
 |
| our yummy ice cream |
 |
| the famous church down-town |
 |
| my dog all up in my face to try and get food. i never share :) |
 |
| the coolest doors w/ so many colors |
Oh, one more thing... I started working!!!!!!!!!! I work at a private bi-lingual elementary/middle school. They put me w/ this crazy canadian teacher. But i'll be helping her w/ Kinder-garden2 which is 4 year olds, and also another lady w/ Kinder-garden 3 which is 5 year olds... Wish me luck!
Y'all are so adorable!! :) Congrats on the new job! Oh my gosh that's awesome!! Tell Sam his dog is still ugly! hahaha jk I miss you!
ReplyDelete