8/17/11

We have been having a busy 2 weeks!!  I have been meaning to blog for a while... Any ways, for starters Happy   Birthday to my oldest sister Paula!!
Paula.. old pic. but she still looks the exact same.

her kids are the 2 on the right. Naomi and Preston.  They are all dolls!

this is Jace, the oldest and my first nephew ever.
She is 32 today but does not look it. She also has some of the most ADORABLE children on the planet whom I miss every single day. 
Also... Sam and I were able to take the 12-13 year olds of our ward(3 of them) to a Parque (park) in Queretaro (my fav. city) It was literally so much fun even though it was no six flags or disneyland.. We all had a blast and I got a pretty sweet sunburn. haha. It had pools and rides and was so much fun. 
this roller-coaster was literally 11 seconds long. haha but still fun.

this was fun. we had laughs.

bumper cars which i do not particularly like, but they enjoyed.

OK. this water ride was a blast. it is similar to all the others except this one you go under a waterfall.  therefore , everyone gets soaked.  not wet, soaked. we went 3 times in a row.


sam and the Youth





we rode a little train around the park


drove little cars... haha 



swam in this massive pool, and went down huge waterslides.. not pictured


the youth in the back row

sam eating a smoothie


sam catching some shade. haha.

the water ride i loved:)


you can see the red.haha!
Blog isnt letting me upload the rest, but i'll finish in another post!! soon!



1 comment:

  1. Aww how fun!!!! That ride that send you underneath the waterfall sounds like so much fun!! I am glad you get to live the dream life out there! :)

    ReplyDelete