We are going to be the proud parents of a little baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom sent me pictures of all the cute things/ cloths she bought him already:) It made things more real finding out what the little one actually is. We can now stop calling him "it." I knew he was a boy:) I had dreamed a boy like 7 times even before I got pregnant. My belly is starting to pop out now. I am 18 weeks along.. almost 19. It feels surreal. You know you have a baby inside you, but it doesn't seem like its real! I literally just want to skip the next 5 months and just meet him and hold him and have him and see his little face and see what he looks like! We are really blessed. I feel very grateful. We have amazing callings we love in church, Spanish is coming along for me, I have a job, Sam is excited and starting his business and is finding all the things he needs, we have our own house, we have a little healthy baby growing inside of me...and we are happy and in love!
Switching the subject- teaching in kinder is soooo interesting. haha it's fun, not fun, stressful, hilarious, annoying, easy, hard... all the above. The kids either speak english and spanish, or just spanish, or just english. But were all on the same level which is nice/hard. haha. I have a really hard time understanding the ones that only speak spanish. but they are sooo patient and sweet with me and just laugh with me when we have no idea what each other are talking about. I try my hardest to make sure they can understand me though, because I am helping them learn english. Little kids are so sweet- when they want to be :) Most of them are soo well behaved too which helps so much. Anyways, life is good. don'f forget it!
Awwwwww how sweet Roz!! I can just picture you with little kids and y'all laughing cause you can't understand each other! hahaha how cute!! I am so happy for y'all!! Okay what are your names you've picked out? That's so crazy you've dreamed about a little boy even before you were pregnant. aww! I am going to have LOTS of boys because boys run in both our families...i am so glad all is well!! Keep up the good spirit! :)
ReplyDeletehow weird are those dreams??? I dreamt I was having a girl like 3 times before we found out! SO weird!! Congrats missy!! can't wait to see you with a big baby belly!! :)
ReplyDelete