9/22/11

So it's Thursday and i'm finding that i have time to blog! We have just been busy lately!  It seems like there is just something every day.  Which is nice to be busy, but I do miss my down-creative time. SO last weekend was Mexico's Independence.  It was a really fun weekend!  Sam even had ONE day off besides Sunday! hahaha. He works 6 days a week and rarely has a day off. Actually, I don't remember the last time he had a day off. haha. So we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  On Thursday we went downtown with all my brother in laws and sister in law and friends in the night time and witnessed some crazy cholo fights and danced and listened to music there was a bunch of people and it was really really fun! Besides the cholos. obvi.  Anyways, the fireworks are SO CLOSE and would definitely be illegal in the states but they are really cool.











And the next day, Friday, we went to a parade in the morning! I LOVE parades probably because we always went to parades and stuff when I was little... it was a little lame-boring, ESPECIALLY compared to the 4th of July parades, (my USA pride:)) but I still really enjoyed myself for some reason.  It was just Sam and I enjoying ourselves watching this parade.










We also, went shopping, to the movies, and out to dinner for pizza later too but i did not take pics. haha The next day was a relax day.  One of my favorite things is by my in-laws house.. flowers!  For some reason all the sunflowers are in bloom right now!  An not just a few, there are sooo many !! hundreds.  its beautiful.

















Nature is the bomb.  
Next subject.  Later that night we went to the fair! I love them! I didn't ride any rides but neither Sam nor I had ever had our selves drawn- cartoon style. Oh yeah.  So we got our selves drawn, ate food, walked around, and it was a perfect ending to such a fun weekend. 








soo many of the pics are crooked. sorry. too lazy to turn them! yayy for fun weekends... 
Also, I am now 22 weeks pregnant.  Feel huge but am not big at all.  and loving feeling my baby boy . thats all for now!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are already 22 weeks!! put up some belly pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is QUITE the weekend! I am so glad y'all had so much fun! It seems like there is something fun or exciting going on down there! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete