10/13/11

Hi all! Well it feels like Seattle in San Miguel this week.  chilly, and a lil rainy.  I love it though, because it feels ___ much more like fall rather than summer. Last weekend i bought my first pair of pregnancy pants and pregnant women are right, these babies are the best! they're so comfy. hahaha. I wish there was more cute pregnancy stores here, but there is not.  ok heres some pics!

pointing at my sweet outtie belly button hahahahha

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha

coolest ever. my spanish teacher gave me this flower cuz i liked it. shes the nicest ever.

slowly adding to our house. making it home.  we still need a garden, that area w/ all that junk there  will be a basketball area ... on the very top of our house we want to up a patio to bbq and but chairs to watch the sunset ect... dont even get me started on the inside goal list haha.... 


me again holding my flower in my sweet new stretchy pants.
I kind of feel like Nacho
hahahahahha. 
oh p.s. im finally a LEGAL resident here. They cant kick me out. haha.
Happy Thursday everyone.  TOMORROWS FRIDAY!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. This is weird! Seeing your pregnant! Eeeek! Well if it makes you feel any better you don't look like Nacho libre! You look like a hot momma with a tiny little baby! Do y'all have names picked out?!?! I am happy for y'all! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete