10/27/11

Halloween is the best.  I feel bad for Mexico, most of them do not celebrate it.  But at my school where I work at were having a Halloween party and get to dress up and everything so I don't get to miss out the dressing up part which i'm happy about because i LOVE it. And I'm in charge of the "cake walk."  Lucky them I brought this idea with me from the states so now they get to enjoy a lil tiny piece of the amazing Halloween parties -especially for elementary schools, that the USA has to offer.  ANYWAYS, Mexico celebrates the Day of the Dead.  its a really respectful thing and they honor their dead, but its not as fun as Halloween duh haha.  So Sam and I had a really fun Halloween FHE on Monday and carved pumpkins:D  I forgot how much fun it was. So we had our slice of Halloween and enjoyed it alot.















p.s. HAPPY FALL :) i<3 fall

1 comment:

  1. HOw fun! I lovew the winking pumpkin! hahah Sorry they don't REALLY celebrate halloween, how depressing. post more baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete