SO, how was everyone's Halloweennnnn!?! I dressed up as a cat meeowww for school and put a black nose and whiskers on my face and ears and all that good stuff. The kids enjoyed it a lot even though they would LOVE the Halloween parties in the states sooo much more. way cooler-sorry mexico:) anyways Sam surprised me and took me to downtown where they had a TON of day of the dead stuff. Its creepy and very catholic but it was wayyyy cool. hahaha. their alters are legit!!! sooo much detail and hard work goes into them. Today is officially day of the dead here so I have work off:) happy day. Oh this weekend i chopped 3 very dead very damaged inches off my hair. So, i feel 15 again. It was a hard decision but my hair was just not going to grow annyyyy more with those kinds of ends and it felt like hay, so I decided to cut all the bad off. Which I have been putting off for oh, 5 years or so hahahahhaha. So, its gone. And may the ends of my hair decide to GROW FOR ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE. Im sick of short hair. haha. I just want long hair, ask anyone thats all I want. ever. more than cloths or money. hahaha. well here are the results! p.s. belly pics coming soon.
your hair is too cute!!! i love it! my hair is SO long now I don't know what to do with it! lol it's seriously down to my elbows! should i cut it short? or keep it long?!!? lol
ReplyDelete