It has been so long since i've posted anything!
Well... I have been ill for the last 2 weeks with a stomach thing... (the perks of another countries delicious food- and the consequences) I had to be on anti-biotics to get rid of the bug. So interesting fact about Mexico that I personally did not know is they do not celebrate Thanksgiving at all. Sooooo another of my favorite holidays not really celebrated :/ (the ups and downs of living in another country as well) BUT it's ok because we the "Velez/Lyons" family still celebrated it anyways, on Monday though:) because it was Mexico's revolution day or something so we all had the day off and got together. Too bad I was sick I had NO appetite to eat anything. So I sorta missed Thanksgiving this year haha. OH WELL! Thanksgiving is awesome. I LOVE the fact there is a whole day set apart from the year that you just sit and be THANKFUL for life and all it has blessed us with. Too often I think we forget so easily all we have to be thankful for. And reflecting on it is just fun to me because the list goes on and on even when were feeling down:) or in my case homesick at least once a week :P Speaking of ... I will be flying to VEGAS in exactly 5 days!!! I will be there for about 2 months so I wont be homesick anymore, i'll just be Samuel-sick. I'm flying down because i'm having baby boy in January already... in the states. So the process begins of preparing to be a mommy. Sam will come for Christmas.. and also a couple weeks before the due date and so i'll see him in December and Jan. BUT I will still miss him. duh:)life is good. HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!
Your going to Vegas for 2 months ?!? Are you having your baby while Sam is in Mexico? Why are you going there? I deleted my Facebook soooo email me! Kaylamichelerobinson@gmail.com
ReplyDelete