HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!! Merry late Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!
I don't know about you guys, but I had the best holidays this year. Husband drove 30 hours with his brother just to spend the holidays with me:) He left this morning though to catch up with some work, but he will be back in 13 days. We've done so many fun activities and had a lot of good times! On the most exciting note- Our baby boy is due on the 21st of this month! Sooooooooooooo like 20 DAYS!!!!!!! Of course we don't know for sure, but we will be parents in relatively 3 weeks :D
| christmas eve at my sisters house |
| watching the boys play football at the park |
| hiking (well not me) at mt. charelston |
| birthday dinner at the elephant bar |
| walking around looking at christmas lights |
| shootin guns! |
| the AMAZING christmas lights/ shows on the strip |
| amazing HUGE christmas tree at the Winter in Venice at the strip |
| down town:) |
| the christmas show |
| the christmas display at the Bellagio |
| Exploring the Aria on the strip |
| waiting for the bellagio water show |
| sledding! with my cute family:) those are my parentals. |
| seeing my brothers off to their NY dance |
| me and my cute hubby going to my sisters for NYE |
| my adorable niece very curious about my necklace |
| drinking our NY bubbly |
| aw NY kiss at midnight:) |
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!! 2012 IS GUNA BE A GOOD ONE:)
You cute little pregnant girl you! hahahha I can't believe your about to be a mommy and daddy! Yay!! I still haven't heard what your naming him!! I bet something cute! I'm glad you got to see Sam for the holidays! I miss you! email me!
ReplyDelete