WELCOME!!! Bojan Samuel Velez !!! we LOVEEEE him!!!
Jan. 25, 2012
7lbs. 2oz.
19 inches long
100% perfectness.
He is a perfect lil angel seriously. except when he's hungry or poopy or gassy, he hardly cries, he whimpers and its the cutest little face ever. he's so fun all day long!! he sleeps a lot but is pretty consistent about waking up every 2 to 3 hours to eat. but he is so cute so i cant wait to see him when he does wake up.he is officially a week and 4 days old. We are starting to get a hang of night time waking ups. and daddy is the biggest help. he is a natural. we just adore him and are so excited he is finally here:)
awwww he is too cute Roz!!! I would of expected your baby to weigh a lot less than 7 lbs! i'm so glad he is healthy! I wish I could see him...too bad we're not back at the big BC! hahaha. I'm relly glad Sam is such a natural helper too! I'm sure your exhausted and you need the help. I'm seriously so happy for y'all. I've been checking your blog everyday waiting for you update! lol Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats pretty lady! that is one cute baby boy!! Enjoy him being so little, they get big so fast!!
ReplyDeletehe is ADORABLE!! And you look amazing! Congrats Roz!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! He's precious. I'm glad he's such a healthy little man and you're getting into parenthood quickly. You're smart to enjoy every single minute of it. I'm so happy for your FAMILY.;)
ReplyDelete