2/15/12

10 more days and my baby will be ONE MONTH OLD!
cannot stop kissing this

 he holds hands:)

LOVES his hands up and by his face.

his surgery day :( i had to just cuddle him all day and night

chillin like a villin! hah

with mommy on a lovely sunday afternoon

my little prince
I had 2 valentines this year:) I love my boys.  I went to the movies with "the girls" (and my unwilling uncle rick haha) to see the VOW ( loved it.) and i could not believe how much i missed baby Bo by the end of the movie.  I just wanted to go home and cuddle him.  He got his man surgery last Friday (circum.) it was so sad.  He has been a little moody grumpy pants ever since.  Can i blame the poor guy? No.  Do I know what to do when he cries? Not at all. hahaha. IM SO GLAD im here with my mom because she gives me the BEST tips.  He's getting better though, so I think the faster it heals the happier he'll be again.  He eats sooo much! every 2 hours pretty consistently.  When we took him for his man thing, he almost weighed 9 POUNDS!! he's such a cutie.  I cant stop looking at his blue eyes and chubby cheeks.  His body is growing, and getting more chubby, and i could not be happier I LOVE CHUBBY babies!!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. you're so sweet! love that now the posts are by sam & roz & BOJAN! what a sweet little bear. i love him from a million miles away. glad you're with your momma to give you lots of tips & help. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh he is adorable!! His eyes are too cute! I'm so happy for you! You're a mom! That's soo exciting. I love how you called it his little man surgery. hahah how funny. SO how long are you staying in Vegas before you go back to Mexico? Did Sam already leave and go to Mexico? You aren't flying to Mexico alone with him are you??? Well I miss you and i'm suuuper happy for you. he is going to be the sweetest little thing!

    ReplyDelete