3/26/12

Baby Bo, as i like to call him, is 2 MONTHS OLD!! as of yesturday:)  We have officially been living here in Mexico as a new lil family for a month now too. as of 2 days ago.  He is my little buddy and we hang out every single day all day long.   We have been out twice since we have been here  (where we have left him with abuelita) and I just about DIE missing him.  Recently we saw the hunger games, and i loved the movie, but was DYING to go pick up my baby. haha. this might be a problem for future date nights. i want him to come along. every time. haha. any ways.. he's a doll.
One joyus thing about being a mama is dressing baby in cute cloths. (upside down. i know.sorry!)

and then THIS happens. an explosion of poop. its unstoppable and travels at surprising speeds up the back. haha

its ok though, cuz he has tons of cute cloths, and so we change him again.

and then this happens. again. not traveling with the same "amount"  as last time, but juuuust enough to reach the white onesie.

which brings us to outfit number 3. in a matter of hours:)

other cute favorites... falling asleep on chest. 

sorry upside down... but another all time fav., SMILES!!

His reaction to baths... hahahaha. he LOVES baths most of the time. 

hates getting dressed after the bath. its way funner to be in the bath than out. 

im OBSESSED with his little tiny baby shoes. he has 16 pair, thanks to his cousin  Preston:)

discovery of his hands. he sucks his pointer finger all the time. 

his CHUBBY CHEEKS I LOVE SOOOO MUCH. 

I try to take pics with these cool pillow backrounds.. he starts off like this...

and ends up like this. haha. its too cute, he just looks at me like uhh mom im falling. pick me up chop chop... haha

i love his lil PJ'S! he has alot of cute ones. (and a FULL diaper. ) 

the cutest feet on the planet. cutest. 

my mom got him THE CUTEST jackets ever on this planet.  its SOOOO hot here, but our house gets chilly so i put them on him before he grows out of them:(

also, im obsessed with his little hands/fingers. he is a little  jensen. haha 

my little sweetheart relaxing with mommy. hes soooo good.

THIS picture is so adorable i cannot even describe it. hahaha. i love his  everything. haha. hes such a happy baby.

sometimes this happens when hes trying to focus on somthing, he's still learning to control  his eyesight. 

he is my lil prince.

awh little baby hands:)

sam took me to this yummy lil restaurant to eat. yumm yumm!

hangin out with us while we eat.

i killed this meal. so fast.

cute hubby

dont worry hes not driving like that. he was just playin w/ him while we waited for a parking spot to open up. SO cute.

he always does this with his toes. haha.

still waiting:)

he is the coolest boy around

my happy lil boy

growing and growing!

hahaha he always does this when i try to take a picture with him. just like his dad haha.

FAV!

He holds up his head pretty good now! we practice every day!
So, i love being a mom.  Sometimes it can be hard, especially being so far away from family. but... i love this boy so much!

3 comments:

  1. I cant get over how adorable he is!! He looks like both of you I think. I see Sam sometimes and then I see you sometimes. I'm so happy for y'all! He is preeecious! I can't believe your a mom! HOw exciting! hahah Email me sometime! Oh and The Hunger Games was AMAZING! I cried. haha I loved the books and I was really impressed with the movie.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He gets me so excited to have a boy!!! omg! cutest little boy ever! Your family is so darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh melt my heart! I can see why it kills you to leave him... he is so PRECIOUS! Your little family is the cutest I've seen all day!

    ReplyDelete