| baby bojan, wearing his beenie before he grows out of it. |
OKso yesturday i only had time to put on pictures... so im editing it and adding whats been going on w/ us. First, Samuels birthday, some general conference, a lil trip to vernal, and easter:)
| my favorite smile! |
| fell asleep on dad at general conf. |
| my lil buddy |
| i love these surprises... |
| anybody else as obsessed w/ glitter as i am??? haha |
| our glitzed easter eggs.. |
| happy parents. |
| getting so big! |
| birthday dinner at chinese for my 26 year old boy. |
| our trip to vernal. a big lone mountain. |
| good times. |
Oh my goodness! Y'all are too adorable. lol I miss your blog updates! I'm glad y'all are having so much fun. Bojan is so adroable. Weird the Sam is 26 now! lol
ReplyDeleteAHHH he is so cute! oh my goodness i'm so excited to have a little one!!
ReplyDeleteI love love love all your pics! I can tell what an awesome mom you are! I love hearing that you are so obsessed with him and hate leaving him! Can you imagine leaving him all day to go to work! We are so lucky to be stay at home mammas! He is so handsome! I love his big eyes! Miss ya! Keep being an awesome mom!
ReplyDeleterozzy i looove that purple shirt with the little bows! gimme! he's such a cutie. xo.
ReplyDelete