1/22/13

birthday week

This cute little boy is going to be 1 on Friday.
Let the birthday week begin!
Samuel and I want to finally give him his own room for his birthday, and a "membership" to this place where he can go and play with cool toys and such. (and where maybe I can start making friends? that speak english?) I have this perfect plan for his room with exactly what I want.
Animal theme. Jungle-ish. Because he has grown to really LOVE animals of any kind. Especially dogs and lions.
I want the wall color, 3 baby pictures, and orange curtains

I want the alphabet on his wall in fun colors over his dresser

I want something like this.. with lots of books


I really like those giraffes on the wall.. so maybe this too

I liked that painting and already did it, and love that cute little elephant stuffed animal

Love this dresser

He needs a tent:)
And just for a side  note, I AM OBSESSED with this little girls bed. Colors and everything. So this will be Bojan's future sister's room.
I just want his room to be comfy and magical.  His own little getaway where he can imagine and play.


No comments:

Post a Comment