1/15/13

Its not my fault

Literally, my Blog STOPPED working on google chrome. Every time I would go to the link it would freak out and say redirecting redirecting and never go to the site. I was a little depressed for a while.  So, I told my Sam, and he said why dont you try another server or something like that, and I wondered why I didn't tell him about it before.  So I am now on firefox, and it's working, and I feel complete again. Except everyone makes their blogs SOO cute looking and mines like so basic.  2013, my blog will look pro. haha. *wishful thinking*
Lets see..
  • My baby turned 11 months old on Christmas day.  His FIRST BIRTHDAY is in 10 days. I feel so unprepared both for a birthday and for a ONE year old.  I want to make him his own personal birthday cake that he can just do whatever he wants with it. I want a one year old photoshoot. I want to make his room perfect.  (he is still in our room) and I want to give him books and animal toys. I hope I can make him happy on his birthday (even though he will not remember this)
  •  I am probably the only on in the world who hasn't see Le Mis yet because sometimes living in Mexico isn't awesome and it doesn't come out until FEBUARY 15th.
  • Christmas was a success.  I enjoyed our first Christmas as a family, just the 3 of us, in the morning having our own Christmas.  I really REALLY enjoyed watching my son open gifts and get excited about new toys. I had a great time with the Velez family on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. 
  • New Years was horrid.  Bojan got really really sick 2 days after Christmas, and seriously, we are barely 98% over it. Samuel and I got pretty sick too and it was just a really horrible experience.  This was Bojan's 2nd time only being sick in his whole life and I just hate dealing with sickness. A plus though, was that he LOVED taking his medicine haha so that was one ray of light in darkness. 
  • I've been really keeping up on my goals though and i'm proud of myself for setting my personal goal bar higher. This is my year is really just to work on me and my health and to be the best me this year. Especially with fitness.  I'm not trying to loose weight or anything, I'm just really trying to get in shape.  yayy for me. 
  • My brother Elder Jensen will be here in Mexico in like 2 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment