1/16/13

going back to 2012


he was a very big fan of grandpa





cousins:)






we had such a great time at the beach!

auntie kamie and bojan in vegas

with uncle rico:)

meeting new cousin baby Dalton


learned to crawl in vegas


my brother who was called to guadalajara, mexico and will be coming to mexico in 12 days

so cute!


bath time in grandma's sink

playing w/ uncle jashon

my beloved vegas roll which i crave badly when im not there

ceasars palace downtown in the nike store

my little swinger. he loved them;) they don't have these here :(


watching uncle lorenzo play soccer


so fun! we are so glad we got to go:)

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so dang cute Roz! I miss you! I hope everything is going great with you guys and your family! I can't believe freshman year was so long ago. Now we both have babies! Ahh!! Time FLIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the one of him swinging and laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete