2/5/13

Feb. Weekend 2013

I don't know how mom's survive church with a 1 year old that walks and is completely "independent." Church is SO hard and not fun at all. Sure, in normal wards you can sit way in the back and let  him do his thing without everyone staring at you, but not in my ward.  I have no clue why, but our ward is miniscule compared to the ones i'm totally and completely used to in the states.  ALOT bothers me about this ward and how it functions but I just wont get into it.
So, in sacrament there are about 10 rows of chairs. That's it. SO going to the back doesn't even matter. Because it's like being in the front section of the sacrament still.  Bojan just wants to get down, and walk around talking his mumbo jumbo as he struts his stuff all over.  It's embarrassing and snacks can only entertain him so long. I just took him outside almost the entire sacrament, and then left after sacrament. Oops. Did I mention that I have no help from Sam the whole time because he sits up top in the bishopric? I'm sure he is entertained watching me though.  Bojan looked so cute though! Sam's mom gave us one of his old outfits when he was a baby, and it finally fits Bo so we put it on him.







His aunt made him his own personal fruit pizza. He is loved.

Then this Monday was some holiday here in Mexico, so Sam took a half day at work, which are my absolute favorite.  He spent the entire afternoon with us.  He took me back to the flower festival and we bought some for our house.  I got roses and we got cilantro and stuff like that to grow in our garden that we are going to make.  Why buy it when you can just grow it for free?  And then we just hung out at the in-laws the rest of the afternoon. Bojan played and played.
These are the roses I got. They looked so cool.

AND THIS IS THE PRETTIEST HIBISCUS I'VE EVER SEEN!

flowers galore.









going back to the 80's in some olllllllllllllld clothes haha





1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I am loving those flowers, and that adorable baby as always. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete