2/3/13
The colors of San Miguel, where I live
Moving to Mexico has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, i'll be perfectly honest. To most it sounds like pure madness and i've gotten a lot of "why do you want to live there?" "why are you living in Mexico?" sort of questions accompanied by weird looks. Some have even gone as far to say "wow, you're a good wife (laughter)," and "Oh, do you speak spanish?? (weirder look as I tell them no, not yet haha)" I feel as though some people think I am crazy for leaving the United States to live in Mexico for this part of my life. In some ways it is, no one can compete with the United States, haha, however there are MANY wonderful things that I LOVE about where I live. One of them being the colors. I have never seen so many beautiful colors in one single place in my life. I can hardly describe it. The doors, the paint, the buildings, the sidewalks, the cobblestone, the trees, the people, and everything! This weekend their was a flower/plant festival type thing where people bring all of their flowers/plants in every variety and sell them. I was in heaven. The one thing I love as much as painting is flowers. I love them. So, here are some of the colors of where I live:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous! I keep telling Anthony how badly I want to come visit you... Someday.
ReplyDelete