I don't have an oven in my house. (ya, i know -__-) So it made the process of baking a cake a lot longer and more of a process than it ever should be. My in-laws have an oven in their house, so whenever I bake (which is almost never) I go there. So Bojan and I headed over with our out-of-the-box cake mix and I baked the cake. It came out way fluffy. haha. While waiting for the cake I took Bojan outside to see the doggies and walk around in the grass. Annnnnd then I step in the hugest pile of dog poo. (ya, i know-__-) I was sickened and immediately got extremely annoyed. And I just prayed that it wouldn't ruin this day. I am NOT a fan of dogs, especially big ones (especially mine, i hate mine) so this just gave me another reason to never get a dog again. THEN we go home, and I put baby down for a nap while I make some lunch/dinner for Sam and I. (and watch ELLEN) And then when Bojan woke up we took him to this gorgeous place with water that I love, and I attempted a 1 year old photo shoot for him. haha.
| these are awesome yellow puffy flowers |
I think they turned out all right.
And then we took him to this play place for kids called Roombo, and he LOVED it. There was only one other little girl there who was 4 and he had a blast with her. ( It made us miss his cousins in Las Vegas)
Then we came home and had cake:) He LOVED every second of eating that cake and I really enjoyed watching him do it.
| And now, I have a ONE year old:) |
What...........no comments??? Sorry about that. I am lovin' lookin' at Bojan's pics and sharing in his special 1st birthday from afar. We all laughed and felt the excitement and joy as Bojan dived into his personal birthday cake face first and then demolished it with both hands. Way to go on your first bday Bojan. Awesome!!! Grandpa
ReplyDelete