2/19/13

Les Mis

It FINALLY CAMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so behind the times.  Mexico totally is with most things, not to bash, but it's so true! But I saw it yesterday and was officially obsessed with the movie.  I really enjoyed myself, I mean the WHOLE movie I was just in awe. The singing was so impressive I couldn't believe my ears.  Even Samuel, my anti-musical husband liked it. I loved every single actor chosen to play and sing in it... especially Marius. Hot.  The voices of the singers just blew me away. Anyways, I've always loved musicals and this just topped my list of favorites #1 for sure.  I mean sure, some awkward moments in the movie that were slightly unnecessary, but shall be over looked. I'm also a huge sucker for anything romantic, which Marius and Cosette was a really romantic story to watch. Thanks Sam for taking me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Roz, That just about sums it up. Even Rico and I, who are in Sam's anti-musical club, were in awe of the singing. I mean, can you really picture Hugh Jackman, The Wolverine, singing his way through a movie............?????? What's wrong with that picture? But he was awesome, as was everyone else in the movie. We still didn't get Steve and PJ to go see it............. aint happenin'

    ReplyDelete