2/23/13

5 things

I love reading everyone elses' blogs they always are so creative and have really fun/cute things... I found this cute idea on one of them. It's called 5 things.  Things that you may not otherwise have known if I didn't put it! haha.
Ok so 5 things you would find in my purse...
  • Wipes/Diaper.  I gave up on using a diaper bag.  I found it annoying to carry a purse, diaper bag, and baby.  So my purse has turned into a diaperbagpurse. It is much more convenient. 
  • Snacks.  You never know when you need snacks!  They can be life savers for you when  your baby gets unhappy and you're not home. ( half of them spilt in my purse and i have yet to clean it up.. mom issues)
  • My wallet with everything I need.  My Nevada license, tutti frutti (frozen yogurt) punch card-i'm almost at 10 woohooo, cards of all sorts for when I go back to the states, a few US dollars haha, a few pesos... the usual international living things ....
  • TWO of my lip glosses. One from Target, one from H&M.
  • Water in a sippie. 
 Next, 5 things you would find in my bedroom... 
 
  • Dirty Laundry basket.  We don't have a closet in our room, and the one we do have isn't a walk in, or else it would go there. 
  • 4 big pictures of us on our wedding day
  • Bojan's crib. (The other room which would be his is downstairs and we have found scorpions in there multiple times and I just feel uncomfortable putting him down there yet.. mom issues again)
  • 3 different rugs to try and cover all the tile.  I don't like having tile in all rooms of the house.
  • Always 2 or more cups of water on my side of the bed. I always have to have water before bed and sometimes I gather quite a collection of cups.
Next, 5 things i'm currently loving...
 
  • These songs: 1. We are never getting back together 2.  I knew you were trouble 3. Beauty and a beat 4. Locked out of heaven 5.Try 6. Radioactive 7.  It's time
  • Ellen.  I watch every single day because I think she is SO funny and kind and it makes me feel like I live a normal life haha...
  • Loving the idea of re-painting my house.. Not sure if that will ever happen but I have it all planned out in my head. 
  • I love stalking Target.com and H&M to see what purchases I will make when I go visit home in Vegas.  
  • I'm loving that my brother is serving 183 mi. away from me, i'm not alone in Mexico, he is here too:)
Finally 5 quirks I have...
 
  • I may be the only one to oppose the once believed idea that Spanish is the language of the angles.  It may be mostly because it frustrates me to no end that it's taking so long to learn and that they're building a house right in front of me and to the side of me and all I hear all day is annoying spanish in weird Mexican man high pitched voices who, some of them decide it's ok to sing out loud in public and I feel like ripping my ears out :)
  • I actually have urges to shop ( haven't shopped since October of 2012.) And not because were so poor that we can't, it's that EVERYTHING is SOOOO expensive here i'd rather wait for a Vegas trip and get 3 times as much for the same prices... But its really REALLY hard to not, and my body feels like it NEEDS to shop... International living problems...
  • I also have major urges to go on vacations.  I think because growing up we never went more than 3 months or so without going somewhere or going on some sort of vacation. Then I got married and it all came to an end.  So my body feels the NEED to go somewhere. Anywhere. haha. 
  • I love McDonalds. It's the only fast food place where I live. 
  • I have a HUGE dislike for running, but still do it anyways because it's so good for you! It's pretty much the only form of exercise I get.

1 comment:

  1. Roz, your blog posts are so entertaining!!! I love to read your posts and view your photos. I don't know why the only time I seem to take the time to do it is when I'm in the solitude and quiet of a lonely hotel room 2,000 miles away from home!!! I Love You. Dad

    ReplyDelete