Samuel's grandpa's birthday is actually today, but we celebrated with all the family (who is here in Mexico) and went to a restaurant here in San Miguel de Allende called Texas something... anyway it's an American owned restaurant with Texas food. It was a good time. (
Unfortunately, I had a sore throat the whole time-__-) We ate, we sang him "Happy Birthday" which, he cried when we all sang to him. He is the sweetest guy! He is just so filled with love, and I think he
knows how loved he is by everyone in his family, which is why he gets so emotional. He's just so in touch with the gospel and feels the spirit in everything. He's a great example to all his grandkids. One of Sam's cousins had an idea of getting all the grandkids to send her a pic of them/their families and a little message, and she put it all together and we gave it to him for his birthday dinner as a surprise, and boy was he surprised! He just listened, and cried. He was quite touched. I love sentimental gifts, they last so much longer and feel so much better. AND on a GOOD note, Bojan behaved so well the WHOLE time!! Then we went to Sam's parents ranch and watched a CD full of pictures from gramps and his wife's life. It was amazing and there were some GREAT pictures in there. Like professional looking. I enjoyed it.
Happy Birthday to you Gramps!!
On another note- Bojan was a NIGHTMARE at church. We didn't even make it all the way through sacrament before I took him home haha. I have a cold, I was NOT feeling like chasing around a naughty baby who was just crying and yelling NO. He slept for almost 2 hours when we got home... he was tired. Tired baby= SO naughty. Also, Samuel taught him how to say kaka. HAHA. I'll try and catch it on video. (this will be funny to my family)
Happy Monday! My little brother writes today! <3 Pday.
Aww! He looks like the sweetest grandpa! Oh and we have definitely had those days at church. They ARE such a nightmare. I hope you feel better Roz. Being sick with a baby makes it 10 times worse!
ReplyDeleteBirthdays are so fun, right???
ReplyDelete