3/11/13

3/10/13. Splendid.

Sunday, ayer, was the best Sunday I've had with Bojan since he started walking.  Sacrament is just a scene from a nightmare with my yelling child, wanting only to walk everywhere and NOT be held and NOT be told no, yelling nooooo and hitting and talking and all that jazz.  I've explained before how the size of my ward is miniscule compared to others that i'm used to, and how it doesn't even matter if I go to the "back" of the room. haha. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... -_- But yesturday!!!! He just sat, played with his books, ate his snacks, went to his aunt, uncles, abuelitos, and I got to SIT there the whole time and not stand up ever, not once to take him out.  Samuel, my hubby is in the bishopric anddddd decided he wanted to hear my testimony so he asked the bishop if it was okay to call me up to share my testimony since the youth speaker didn't come anyways. So...there I am sitting there thinking "i'm going to kill him" haha. IM IN MEXICO I still dont speak that well sometimes and I had zero time to prepare... ZERO!  Just called up there, on the spot! But, turns out, the Lord was on my side, I spoke, and this was the best spanish and testimony-bearing momnent in spanish, that i've ever had. The words came... I could find them faster than ususal, and I justttt did it. I just spoke. I just told them my testimony. It felt like a major accomplishment  to be perfectly honest! haha. It was just a good Sunday! There was even more than 2 kids in nursery.  There was 5 kids! haha. 3/10/13. Good day. 
we need church shoes haha.

cute hair! lots of curls in the back.




 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I just love you! So happy for you. Your husband must have been inspired ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is such a cutie with his bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know the scripture...............where much is given,___________

    How awesome to say your testimonio in Spanish and be able to share your love with those saints in Mexico!!

    ReplyDelete